Master of Business Administration
Acharya Institutes of Technology offers a 2 year Master of Business Administration programme with an option to opt for International Immersion. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Acharya's MBA also offers students to explore the possibilities of Entrepreneurship through its incubation programme and much more.
Acharya Institutes’ Constant endeavours to take its academics higher is significantly enabled by its academic alliances with esteemed organisations worldwide. As a part of our MBA Programme you have the option to undergo a global immersion programme for a period of 2-3 weeks with our international university partners. All students must undergo a full term of corporate internship to meet your academic requirement. The entire internship will be guided by a faculty member and mentored by a corporate guide.
Acharya’s Technology Business Incubator supports the establishment and growth of technology-based start-up companies and other compatible technology interventions. The incubator provides an end to end cutting edge ecosystem that supports new and emerging technology ventures and enhances their likelihood of success.
Cambridge Business English Training
Acharya provides students with Business English training certified by Cambridge to equip them with one of the most essential soft skills required to grow in the field.
Pearson Certification Programmes
MBA students are given the opportunity to take up over 1500 globally accepted certification tests from various leading MNCs offered by Pearson VUE. Students can handpick the certification programmes that they are interested in. The certification programme covers domains such as Big Data, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting from leading MNCs and Universities across the world such as Amazon Web Services, Alibaba Cloud Certification, American Academy of Finance Management, etc.
Entrepreneurship training at EDII-Ahmedabad
Students will also be pursuing an entrepreneurship programme with certification from the prestigious EDII, Ahmedabad. The 3-week program provides training in entrepreneurial skills like business model creation, innovation, team management and go to market strategies. This programme is curated to benefit and instil entrepreneurial ambitions and enhance operation and decision-making skills.
Acharya has a dedicated training department that ensures soft skill and domain skill training to enhance the employability of the students. This training involves experiential techniques, Hands-on Workshops, Case studies, Talks from leading corporates, National and International Seminars and Webinars, Competitions, etc.
Department Forum - Pragma
The department hosts a forum by the name Pragma. Pragma was established with the aim to bolster the skills of management aspirants. The forum conducts several activities such as workshops, seminars, etc., and hosts leading personnel from the domain of Management and Business to enhance the learning experience at Acharya.APPLY NOW
Duration : 2 Years
Eligibility: Candidate with any Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects, including languages, if any. Admission is based on MAT / KMAT / PGCET / CMAT Scores. Good track record in Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities shall be an added advantage.
- PEO1: Sound knowledge in Management discipline
- PEO1: Are competent, creative, and highly valued ethical professionals in
- PEO1: Engage in life-long learning and professional development
- PEO1: Become effective global collaborators, leading or participating to address technical, business, environmental and societalchallenges
- PO1: Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems
- PO2: Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data based decision making
- PO3: Ability to develop value based leadership
- PO4: Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business
- PO5: Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals contributing effectively to a team environment
- PO6: Ability to develop sustainable business with societal relevance
- PO7: A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- PO8: A knowledge of project management and its financing
- PSO1: To understand the students with the features and characteristics of Business Management Science
- PSO2: To analyze the business Situations for making Business Management strategies at national and global level
- PSO3: To make students responsible and accountable professionals with the ethical values for all actions undertaken
- PSO4: To focus and develop entrepreneurship and leadership skills among the students to become social entrepreneurs
To foster business acumen and opportunities amongst future leaders through experiential learning for positive transformation in society.