• Classroom theoretical sessions with practical orientation
• Interactive learning through seminars and symposia
• Group dynamics involving club activities
• Outbound learning, industry visits and educational tours
• International summer/winter school with our partner institutions
• International Immersion Programmes
• International Student Exchange Programmes
• Supportive skill-set building comprising personality development, team play, role modelling and much more
• Augmentative academics for enhancing career opportunities
To begin with, the housing (hostel) facilities are made as ‘homely’ as possible. With choices of single/sharing furnished occupancies with or without kitchenettes, they also come with need-based specific facilities at reasonable usage charges. The life at the hostel is an extension of the academic pursuit of the student. It helps them grow with a proper mix of care, discipline and personal space under the supervision of a warden. The large capacity laundromat, state-of-the-art kitchen, back-up electric power, solar powered energy, purified drinking water, WiFi connectivity, in-campus medical and ambulance facility ensure a hassle-free life for the students.
Sports play an integral role in education as it teaches the qualities of teamwork, leadership, tolerance, determination, etc., and at the same time helps the students remain physically fit. At Acharya, fully-fledged outdoor sports facilities including basketball, football, volleyball, archery, gymnasium, horse riding, cricket, table tennis, track and field sports, etc., with qualified coaches and instructors are provided to assist our students maintain a sound mind and body.
The Acharya campus boasts innumerable facilities for gathering of students for seminars, workshops, presentations, interaction and much more. These include the central auditorium, conference halls, board rooms, discussion rooms, etc., spread across the campus. Cultural activities, music programmes, theatre workshops, friendly competitions, adventure camps, food courts, weekend outings, yoga, meditation, etc., also form a part of our students’ invigorating campus life experience.