Acharya & BM Reddy College of Pharmacy
(Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, approved by AICTE and accredited with NBA, Number 1 Pharmacy College in Bangalore by MHRD, Government of India in its NIRF Ranking)
Acharya and BM Reddy College of Pharmacy, the institution is also the recipient of the honour of being the best industry linked pharmacy college in India by AICTE. ABMRCP is also the first of the conglomerates of Acharya Institutes to be awarded the SIRO status.
With its top class infrastructure and an unmatched pedagogy, ABMRCP has produced quality pharmacists across various domains of the industry. ABMRCP is also the choice for students from various other countries. Established in 1992, ABMRCP has been constantly nurturing students in a research centric environment.
Beyond academics the college also engages students in sports, cultural, NSS, extra-curricular and other activities. The Learning resource centre and the skill development programmes including language and personality development programmes adds to the quality of education provided at ABMRCP.
Credibility with creativity
Committed to the cause of value-based education in all disciplines of Pharmacy, Acharya & BM Reddy College of Pharmacy envisions itself as a fountainhead of innovative human enterprise, with inspiration initiatives for academic excellence.
"To ensure, planned development of Pharmacy Education consistent with the Policies of the State and Nation. We are committed to provide need based, Quality Pharmaceutical Technical and Professional Human Resources to the Industry, Business and Community".
The mission is achieved through following objectives:
- By providing student centered active learning environment for quality pharmaceutical education
- By nurturing professional human resources through extension activities
- By enhancing leadership qualities to meet the societal needs
- By creating a conducive environment for team-sprit, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
- D-Pharm - Diploma in Pharmacy
- B-Pharm - Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Pharm-D - Doctor of Pharmacy
- PB-Pharm D - Post Baccalaureate Pharm D
- M Pharm - Pharmacology
- M Pharm - Pharmaceutics
- M Pharm - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M Pharm - Quality Assurance
- M Pharm - Pharmaceutical Analysis
- M Pharm - Drug Regulatory Affairs
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmaceutics
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmacology
The Acharya infrastructure is designed to suit the needs of each department, from well planned and strategically placed study spaces to congregational areas for students to gather and discuss. Acharya has truly thought through every inch of the campus to add purpose to the Acharyan Experience. Labs, research centres, centres of Excellence all cater to the development of students on subject matters where as auditoriums, amphitheatres, etc. helps in the nurturing creative growth of the students.
The students immensely gain by the best practices put-forth such as:
- Mid-term appraisal by students for initiating mid-course corrective measures for immediate benefit
- Brainstorming sessions with senior faculty to decide policies and review current practices
- Annual Knowledge Conclaves to expose students to practicing Architects through panel discussions, video conferencing, etc.
- Counseling by professional seniors for preparation for career, choice of industry, preparation for facing interview
- Collaboration with industry for research to initiate students into research culture and thus provide them opportunities for developing problem-solving skills
- An internet based integrated e-campus for anytime anywhere info
“Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity.”
What our students say..?
"I am a proud graduate of Acharya & BM Reddy College of Pharmacy. This institute has shaped me to the person who I am today and taught me how to tackle the ups and downs in life. It was a great training ground for today’s rough and tough corporate world."
OwaizUr Rahman Shariff
"The academic experience with the infrastructure and faculty in ABMRCP had nurtured and nourished me for my career in Pharmacy. I must say that students get immense support and encouragement from the teaching staffs and the management. Up-to-date sophisticated laboratory and library facilities of the college are amazing."
"My four years spent at ABMRCP made me stronger, took me a step ahead to be independent and have been excellent with various memories to cherish for a lifetime. With the international exposure. I came across different people from various countries and cultures and helped me develop to face different situations of the corporate world."
"Opportunities are everywhere, usually disguised as hard work and sometimes just good luck. Take every opportunity to learn and grow, if you don't find these opportunities create them for yourselves. These are a few lessons I learnt along with the abundance of memories I've made at Acharya & BM Reddy college of pharmacy."
Vivian Jude Almeida
Every year select 80 to 100 students get the advantage of corporate exposure being Volunteer Coordinators for Placement. 200+ corporates visit the campus year after year and recruit students from every academic stream in the campus. There has been a consistent increase in salaries offered which has gone up to Rs.26.00 lakhs per annum recently.Know More