Bachelor Of Business Administration
The Department of Management was set up in 2007, which is affiliated to Bangalore City University. The department is supported by experienced and qualified teaching faculty and technical staff committed to the cause of quality education.APPLY NOW
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility : Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course as notified by the University from time to time.
Career Scope :
- The course will groom the students to imbibe the skills that are required by all the major organizations in the present scenario
- This course will help the students to get practical aspects of different functional areas of business
- This course will act as a platform for further Post graduate Course
- This course will give a chance to students to specialize in their chosen field in the final semester
The BBA learning goals specify the intellectual and behavioral competencies that graduates should posses and that provide a foundation for their future professional and personal development and success. Learning goals are general statements, so a number of measurable learning objectives are also established for each objective.
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making – Student are able to:
- Use analytical and reflective thinking techniques to identify and analyze problems, develop viable alternatives, and make effective decisions
- Apply appropriate quantitative and qualitative techniques in solving business problems
- Communication Skills – Students are able to:
- Write effective business documents
- Prepare and deliver effective oral business presentations using a variety of appropriate technologies
- Ethical Behavior and Social Responsibility – Students are able to:
- Identify and analyze ethical conflicts and social responsibility issues involving different stakeholders
- Develop viable alternatives and make effective decisions relating to business ethics and social responsibility
- Core Business Knowledge – Students are able to:
- Demonstrate competency in the underlying concepts, theory and tools taught in the core undergraduate curriculum
- Global Perspective – Students are able to:
- Identify and analyze relevant global factors that influence decision-making
- Develop viable alternatives and make effective decisions in an international business setting
Upon BBA graduation, students will be capable towards:
- Exhibit extensive altitude of understanding in Global Business Concepts and Principles. It reveals the ability to resolve the global business problem by setting appropriate criteria for decision making and implementing the proposed solutions
- Competing the Worldwide challenges through effective management skills, Business Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Logical Skills etc.
- Proficiency in distinguishing and determination to face the ethical and cultural issues
- Extensive creative wisdom to become Entrepreneur / Technopreneur / Successful Startups Founder
- Developed Multi-Matching skills to adopt various employability opportunities in government and private sectors
- Critical Thinking Skills: Students are able to define, analyze, and devise solutions for structured and unstructured business problems and issues using cohesive and logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials, and data.
- Communication Skills: Students are able to conceptualize a complex issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation.
- Technology Skills: Students are competent in the uses of technology in modern organizational operations.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Students can demonstrate the fundamentals of creating and managing innovation, new business development, and high-growth potential entities.
- Business Knowledge: Students can demonstrate technical competence in domestic and global business through the study of major disciplines within the fields of business.
- To impart knowledge to students in functional areas of business so that they may pursue careers in management and excel in different fields of management
- To incorporate extensively – along with theoretical knowledge sharing – various skills (viz., Presentations, rapid reading, geo political awareness, time management) needed for managerial effectiveness
- To promote knowledge through research – both applied and conceptual relevant to management
- To enhance the decision – making skills and administrative competence of students
- To motivate students to apply management techniques to new and innovative areas of management