M Pharm - Pharmaceutical Analysis
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is the standard Postgraduate Program in Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in India is offered as a Postgraduate course after the completion of B. Pharm degree. The M.Pharm is a two-year course. After completing M. Pharmacy, one can seek employment in government, private or multinational organizations. There are many opportunities in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and allied industries. Some can be clinical analysts, quality supervisors or Scientists, researchers, work for government departments and educational institutions.APPLY NOW
Duration : 2 years
Eligibility : Pass in B.Pharm degree from any university recognised as equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE with the minimum of 55% aggregate.
The programme is designed to :
- Develop drug delivery system concepts based on biological, physicochemical and pharmaceutical approaches
- Strengthen their fundamentals and skills in analytical techniques
- Inculcate the GMP, GLP and Regulatory guidelines in pharmaceutical practices
After completion of this programme, the graduate will :
- Design and investigate the drug based potential dosage form
- Analyze the approved API dosage form by different analytical techniques as per Regulatory guidelines
- Review the documentation, IPR issues and regulatory guidelines for pharma industry
- Determine biopharmaceutical parameters for existing dosage forms and establishing in vitro-in vivo correlation
- Select the excipients, production technology and instrumentation in the development of novel drug delivery system
To ensure, planned development of Pharmacy Education consistent with the Policies of the State and Nation. We are committed to provide need based, Quality Pharmaceutical Technical and Professional Human Resources to the Industry, Business and Community.