Acharya School of Design
One of the Top Design College in Bangalore | One of the Best Design College in Bangalore
(Affiliated to Bangalore Central University)
Acharya School of Design (ASD) is one of the top Design colleges in Bangalore, India. That offers BVA programmes to its aspirants. We are located on a magnificent 120-acres campus alongside other premier disciplines such as Architecture, Engineering, Degree College, Polytechnic, Nursing, which enables us to collaborate with other schools. Acharya is one of the best Design Schools in Bangalore. The College also has spacious sports grounds which inspires many students with the backdrop of naturally beautiful terrain and world-class learning infrastructure.
Acharya School of Design is one of the best design colleges in India, that inspires students not only from Indian states but from neighbouring countries like Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka and countries like South Africa, Zambia, etc. Students from all over India, including the union territories, with International students, have created a global environment at Acharya School of Design, making it one of the best Design Colleges in Bangalore.
Our design College also houses studios, movie rooms, smart classes, amphitheatres, design labs, art museums and much more. Coupled with this, the college also offers to add on programmes to develop skills required to boost their career. From Language programmes to marketing to sales and beyond are at the disposal of the students to be a standalone artist while the placement cell helps students to secure jobs in the field, that’s what makes Acharya count among the Top Design College in Bangalore.
Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA)
Approved by Bangalore Central University, Karnataka.
Course Duration : 4 years
Pass in 10+2 / Higher Secondary (HS) / Pre University (PUC) / 'A' Level (with 12 years of schooling) or its equivalent with English as one of the languages. Shall have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in core subjects.APPLY NOW
Approved by Bangalore Central University, Karnataka.
Graphic & Communication Design
Animation & Game Art
Interior & Spatial Design
Acharya School of Design is looking beyond the curriculum and want to train the students to address the problems of the society and offer the best design solutions Looking for Inclusive & innovative exploration in Traditional skills, modern Science and Applied Technology.
Acharya School of Design is committed to provide the best Art & Design Education in par with International Art and Design Schools by applying latest teaching pedagogy that includes the best practices of Contemporary Art & Design. To prepare the young and talented students to meet the domestic and global challenges. To create a meaning full bridge between the Academics, Professionals, Industries and the communities through collaborative Research projects.
- Recognised by the Govt. of Karnataka
- Collaborations with Professional Organisations Premier and the only Design School, affiliated to Bangalore Central University
- Only Design School located in an expansive 120 acre campus offering multi-stream collaborative learning opportunities
- Excellent network with national and international organisations, academic institutions and acclaimed artists and designers: ABAI - Association of Bangalore Animation Industry, KAVGC - Karnataka Animation-Visual Effects-Games & Comics, ADI - Association of Designers of India, InDeAs - India Design Association, CCI - Crafts Council of India, IIID - Institution of Indian Interior Designers, ICCR - Indian Council for Cultural Relations, NIFI - National Innovation Foundation-India
- Holistic learning, encompassing: Art & Film Appreciation, Visual Thinking, Theatre & Performing Arts, Traditional Arts & Crafts, New Media experimentation, Field Study & Activities, Projects & Internships, Research & Development, Competitions, Community & Industrial Projects, Environmental Projects, Societal Sensitisation
“We have art in order not to die of the truth.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche
What our students say..?
"Acharya Design School is a cloud of possibilities which made me realise the artist in me, not only art but also let me achieve a lot in life."
"Art is a place for one to learn to trust one's ideas themselves and to explore what is possible." And this was possible for me after coming to Acharya School of Design, where learning was made much more understandable, easier and fun, undoubtedly Acharya Design School is the best Design School in India."
“Choosing Acharya School of Design turned out to be the best decision to date, as the college gave me new perspectives and gave me the opportunity and lessons to take up responsibility. There's also a lot to learn from the faculty and seniors too.".
Shanelly Nishka Hannah Cardozo
"""Acharya Design College pushed me to believe in myself as an artist. We continue to demonstrate our art in our courses, which provides us with such powerful, visual, experiential, creative thinking, and meaningful participation in life."
Every year select 80 to 100 students get the advantage of corporate exposure being Volunteer Coordinators for Placement. 200+ corporates visit the campus year after year and recruit students from every academic stream in the campus. There has been a consistent increase in salaries offered which has gone up to Rs.26.00 lakhs per annum recently.Know More