Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (DEEE)
This core branch of Engineering Course deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. The course also deals with topics such as power, electronics, control systems, signal processing and telecommunications.
Today electricity and electronic devices play a huge role in our daily life. With massive power generation necessary to meet the needs of the world population and industries that run heavy electrical machines, the design and development of efficient methods to reduce wastage and improve efficiency have become a prime area of focus.
At Acharya Polytechnic we have taken our steps to ensure our students are given the tools to improve their career scope and other future options. The Diploma in Electrical and Electronics programme offered in Acharya gives hands-on experience for students allowing them to understand the concept in depth enabling them to design and develop equipment that suits various projects.
The department is recognised to be amongst the best diploma in electrical and electronics in Bangalore. With several MNCs of the domain associated with the field located in Bangalore, Acharya Polytechnic is one of the best diploma engineering colleges to opt for.
Diploma holders with Wiremen Training license or Electrical Supervisor license can establish their own business. After Completing diploma, they can also be recruited as Junior Engineers in Electricity boards, State Power Corporations, State Service companies, design sector, manufacturing sector, installation and maintenance
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility : Pass in SSLC / 10th / HSC or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council with an aggregate of 35%.
- The students are exposed to various subjects of study such as drafting, wiring, CAD, power-saving and power control, high voltage engineering, generation, transmission, distribution & utilization
- There are plenty of openings for electrical diploma holders. The diploma holders find openings as maintenance engineers in the industry & commercial buildings. They can be absorbed as trainees in reputed public sector or private sector companies. They have openings in software industries as design engineers as they have adequate knowledge of CAD
- They can become class-1 Govt Licensed Engineers to undertake the erection of electrical layout works in industries. They also have the opportunities of working as power plant engineers in the electric power generating section
- Core knowledge: Our graduates apply the principles of Mathematics, Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering to solve real-world problems
- Application knowledge: The knowledge gained by our graduates both in theory and practical enable them to analyze & find solutions to problems relating to Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Professionalism: Our graduates exercise excellent leadership qualities, at levels appropriate to their experience, and address issues in a responsive and ethical manner
- Basic knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic Mathematics, Science and Engineering to solve the Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems.
- Discipline knowledge: Apply discipline - specific knowledge of Electrical and Electronics to solve core and/or applied engineering problems
- Experiments and practice: Plan and perform experiments and practices and to use the results to solve Engineering problems
- Engineering Tools: Apply appropriate technologies and tools with an understanding of the limitations
- The engineer and society: Demonstrate knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to engineering practice
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the Engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the Engineering practice
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse/multidisciplinary teams
- Communication: Communicate effectively
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the context of technological changes
To provide an excellent education by balancing both theoretical and practical aspects of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, as well as promote ethical and spiritual values resulting in service to the community