Acharya School of Management
Acharya School of Management (ASM) was founded in 2008-09 to instill a sense of practical purpose to the study and bring in immediacy in career-prospects to students.
The uniqueness of Acharya School of Management is in its multi-stream academic networking. Through this, ASM is able to leverage the exposure and expertise available in the integrated campus of Acharya Institutes, in domains as varied as Engineering, I.T., B.T., Pharmacy, Paramedics, Media & Communications, Fashion Design, Architecture, Humanities and Basic Sciences, and thus provide the discerning management students a larger canvas to apply their management tools and techniques as part of their study program.
ASM’s aim is not just to produce managers, but to produce enthusiastic young leaders who will be wealth creators and wealth managers for industry. The academic insights will also help students to imbibe skills and resources for entrepreneurship and manage family businesses in a strategic and efficient manner.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India, New Delhi.
Course Duration : 2 Years
A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Candidates appearing in the final examination of Graduation are also eligible. Candidate should have a valid CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT / PGCET score. Those who do not have any of these will have to take up the ASM-CAT conducted by Acharya School of ManagementAPPLY NOW
About Post Graduate Diploma in Management
"The energy of youth and the maturity of experience"—this is how we would like to describe Acharya School of Management (ASM). ASM is the latest addition to the Acharya group of institutions that has been in the field of education and research for the last 25 years. At ASM, our aim is to develop leaders and entrepreneurs who would be equipped with the capabilities and attitudes that are most relevant to the needs of the new global world. We are committed to our vision and values and intend to make a positive impact on business and society. Our curriculum is comprehensive and our pedagogy innovative. We have built academic rigour, professional training and personal development into our program. We focus on ethical awareness, encourage creative thinking and we welcome social entrepreneurship. Besides the traditional specialisations in Marketing, HRM and Finance, ASM offers students the opportunity to build careers in new areas like Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Supply Chain Management, International Business Management and Capital Markets. We also believe in developing and encouraging the spirit of entrepreneurship and in providing incubation support to you if you wish to establish your own business. Whether you decide to be a job-seeker or a job-provider, you will find at ASM the right people, environment and support to chase your dreams. We would like the opportunity to welcome you at Acharya School of Management.
- Project Based Learning
- Focus is on learning-by-doing - activity based (events, research projects, assignments, industry study, country study, simulation games, management games, workshops, etc)
- Presentations and Lectures
- Debates and Discussions
- Project work in every subject
- One full term - Three months of Corporate Internship
- Major Research Project in specialization
Corporate Internship :
All students must undergo a full term (3 months) of corporate internship in a reputed company. The entire internship will be guided by a faculty member and mentored by a corporate guide. The Corporate Internship Report is a critical component of the PGDM program.
Evaluation Methodology :
- PGDM follows the CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) system. A minimum CGPA of 5.5 out of 10 is required to successfully complete the PGDM program
- The components of evaluation include Quizzes Assignments, Research Projects, Class Participation, Attendance, Mid-term examinations and End-term examinations
- PGDM follows the Continuous Evaluation System
To be a renowned business school focused on innovation, entrepreneurship and thought leadership; recognized for business education, research and societal engagement
- Develop competent leaders by creating and disseminating insightful knowledge that transforms the lives of our students
- Create responsible leaders through ethical awareness, critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Facilitate creation of new businesses by instilling the entrepreneurial spirit in students and providing incubation support
- Produce and disseminate high quality research for business and society
- Engage with business and society in a meaningful manner
- Provide excellent professional development and career opportunities for our students and faculty
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
– Walt Disney
What our students say..?
My PGDM with Acharya Business School of Management was one of the great experiences of my life. Real time exposure was immense throughout the program, where you get to interact with the industry experts and experience the live corporate scenarios.
- Madhu Mauthe K S -
"I would like to Thank ASM faculty for helping me in achieving my career related goals. I have learnt how to analyse various data sets and provide insights, I remember when I had joined the course I wasn't aware of these case studies, but now I have very good knowledge about data analysis."
- Rahul Anand -
"The faculty members are very student friendly and approachable in nature. All the sessions are interactive and interesting with the use of case studies, discussions, role-plays and many innovative ways of evaluation.".
- Abhishek Mishra -
Every year select 80 to 100 students get the advantage of corporate exposure being Volunteer Coordinators for Placement. 200+ corporates visit the campus year after year and recruit students from every academic stream in the campus. There has been a consistent increase in salaries offered which has gone up to Rs.26.00 lakhs per annum recently.Know More