To create globally and intellectually competent, professionally skilled, ethically strong, morally upright, socially responsive, culturally tolerant architects, who also can work towards the betterment of the world, considering environment and its sustainability.
• Imparting Knowledge with Academic Excellence by incorporating competitive curriculum and to make students excellent Designers and Professionals, so that they chart out their own path of success and possess perfection in their endeavours.
• Providing a stimulating learning environment with a technological orientation to maximise individual potential.
• Inspiring faculty members to excel and in turn motivate the students to achieve excellence.
• Apply the knowledge of Science, Maths and architectural principles to solve broadly defined engineer’s and architectural problems.
• Identify, formulate and solve broadly defined architectural and structural problems by applying first principles.
• Design and develop plans through conceptual schemes and develop knowledge regarding analysis and interpreting results.
• An ability to identify, formulate and solve the problems using Modern software and other related tools.
• Demonstrate knowledge assess societal, health, legal and cultural issues and consequent responsibilities relevant to engineering practice.
• To imbibe in students the concept of sustainable design which encompass energy conservation, reducing negative impact on environment by the built forms.
• Inculcate professional and ethical responsibilities to address cultural, environmental and social context.
• Participate effectively individually as well as a team to evolve solutions in their respective fields.
• Communicate effectively with written, oral and visual methods and tools in a technical environment.
• Self learning through continuous professional development and independent life long learning in the context of technological innovations.
Eligibility : Pass in SSLC / 10th / ’O’ Level from any recognised Board or Council with an aggregate of 35% in Mathematics and Science.
Career Scope : career in Architecture through formal classroom teaching and practical field exposure. To reinforce intellectual capabilities, stimulate sensitivity, unveil creative talents and develop proficiency in professional skills to enable graduates to competently pursue various specializations within the broad spectrum of Built Environment. To provide opportunities to students to evolve as practitioners, the role they will eventually play as responsible members of society and profession. In this context the architects are required to be equipped with appropriate skills, understanding & knowledge and also deep commitment to professed ideals. Further the programme aims at attaining a high level of excellence in architectural design that forms the core of the programme with supportive inputs from other subjects.