Acharya’s growth is largely based on its penchant for Quality in every aspect of its functioning. Right from the infrastructure and facilities, it is this love to provide the best to its students, that has taken Acharya to great heights. In order to ensure escalated and sustained implementation of quality across all activities, Acharya has strategically formed the ‘Quality Implementation Centre’ (QUICAI - pronounced ‘Quick-Eye’) with a clear mandate and mission to ensure implementation of all quality initiatives.
“To incubate sustainable Quality in Acharya Institutes, enabling progressive spread of academic ambience, resulting from Continuous Quality Improvement that gets embedded into all systems with a faculty-student centric approach”.
Not just a Mission, its implementation is an ongoing process through a carefully put-together Committee, comprising of Faculty Nominees of Principals and Quality Clusters formed at Department levels. The activities are coordinated by a Head of QUICAI and an Executive Secretary. This Team follows-up and monitors implementation and empowers Institutions through time-targeted Quality Initiatives and Guidelines. While QUICAI Members from each Institution operate and integrate all data and information of their Institutions, they are also empowered to access information and monitor non-conformance periodically in the QUICAI reviews.
Implementation is the key and Sustenance of Quality is the Mandate of QUICAI.
For the benefits of the students, QUICAI Action Plans ensure
- Faculty–Student Centric systems of Teaching-Learning, Proctorial contacts and Careers through placement
- Library and Knowledge Systems along with Hostel and Residential Systems
- Parent and Alumni networking through effective communication Channels and frequent meetings
- Intellectual Ambience of Institutions through R&D, Consultancy, Sponsorship for Doctoral study pursuits
- Networking and bench-marking with Institutions and Programmes of repute in India and abroad
- Support Services like Transport, Maintenance, Housekeeping, Games and Sports and so on