Congratulations!Welcome to Acharya Institutes !
Congratulations on your acceptance to Acharya Institutes! Your unique gifts have set you apart and make you a perfect addition to the Acharya family. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus. Here are the next steps that will assist you with a smooth transition to be enrolled at Acharya.
Connect on Facebook
Join the official Acharya Facebook group to ask questions, meet other students, and learn more about Acharya Institutes.
# tag with Instagram
Tag with Acharya Official Instagram to capture and share the Acharyan's moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they're up to.......
Your Next Steps
Make sure you are keeping track of all the important dates and deadlines outlined below.
Our Admissions office shall remain open on all days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Sundays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. You are advised to report to the reception located at the Student Affairs Block.
• Submit your provisional admissions receipt to the receptionist
• You shall be allotted a counselor to submit all your documents
• After submission of documents you may proceed for fee payment. If you have already paid the fee through online or wire transfer you are requested to surrender the original transfer details to the counselor who shall issue the receipts the following day
• If you wish to stay in one of our Hostels, you may request the counselor for a Hostel tour. Once you have made up your mind on the type of hostel that you would want to choose, you may proceed to the Hostels Desk located at the first floor of the Student Affairs Building and meet with the concerned staff for hostel allotments
• If you have already chosen hostel facility, you will be allowed to report to hostel only two days prior to class commencement
Note: If you are arriving on the day of Inauguration of classes you shall attend the inauguration, meet the concerned staff and proctor, following which you may report to the Student Affairs Building to complete admission formalities.
• Original Marks Card/Certificate (10th & 12th Equivalent)
• 5 color passport size photographs
• Transfer Certificate
• Migration Certificate (if applicable)
• Character Certificate
• Aadhar Card
• Passport (optional)
• Three sets of self attached photocopies of all the above mentioned documents
ACCOUNT NAME : ACHARYA INSTITUTES-CMS A/C
BANK : YES BANK
ACCOUNT NO : 002294600002503
IFSC : YESB000022
BRANCH : KASTURBA ROAD
DD in favour of “Acharya Institutes-CMS A/C” payable at Bangalore
Accommodation Around Us
This list has been compiled for the convenience of Acharya visitors and friends. It is a guide and not intended to be an endorsement of any facility.
Hotels – Rs. 6000 onwards per night
Hotel Taj Vivanta (12kms from campus)
2275 Tumkur Road, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore - 560022
Hotel Mövenpick (14kms from campus)
115 Gokula Extension, HMT Road (near BEL Circle) Bangalore - 560054
Hotel Sheraton (17kms from campus)
26/1 Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram- Rajajinagar, Bangalore - 560055
Phone: 080-4252-1000/1800-2582-555 080 42520100
Hotels between Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3000 per night
Hotel Vande Matharam (17kms from campus)
ISKCON Foothills, 149/A, R Block West Of Chord Road, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore - 560010
Phone: +91-80-23477111/ +91-80-23479111/ +91-80-23478111
Hotel Platinum ServiSuites (15kms from campus)
Platinum City, (F-Block) # 2 HMT Watch Factory Road, Off
Yeshwantpur-Peenya Road, Bangalore - 560022
Phone: +91-93424 31313 / +91-97439 74656 / +91-80-41 725 724
Hotel Raj Vista (7kms from campus)
Hessarghatta Main Road, Banglaore – 560090
Phone: +91-80-28397822, +91-9900029805
Hotel Premier Comforts (7.2km)
Ayyappaswamy Temple Road, Yeshwanthpur Jalahalli Cross,
Bangalore - 560013
Phone: Ph: +91-80-4173 5777
Matsya Servce Apartments: (0.5km from campus)
Contact : Ms. Rama: 9731700660
From Bangalore International Airport
• Bus no. BC-7B alight at 8th Mile. Autos available from 8th Mile
• Airport Taxi to Acharya-Follow signage on airport arrival how to reach Airport Taxi boarding points
Buses from City Centre / Majestic
To Acharya: 250Z / 250za / 250Y
Bangalore Metro - Metro Green Line to Acharya
Kempegowda Interchange [City Center] <---to---> Nagasandra
• Bangalore City Junction to Acharya - about 20km
• May take upto an hour during peak traffic time.
*Ola & Uber facility through respective apps