Acharya round the globe
Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing, a forefront academic institution in Bangalore, offers vast choice of academic streams and various levels of programmes from freshman foundation programs to Post graduation. Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing, being a diverse campus, is a place where everyone can pursue their dreams. Today, students from across the globe have flocked at Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing in the quest for quality learning. With a clearly defined admission process and streamlined methodologies for complying with local university and statutory regulations, a strict adherence to quality process, the whole experience of admittance and learning is made unambiguous. The specially created world class facilities for residence, learning, research and evaluation only add to the overall experience.
- Download the registration form
- Fill the form and email the scanned copy along with all academic certificates (front and the back), passport copy, photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to pay the fees
- Student can pay the fees as per details shared in expenditure chart given along with the letter of acceptance.
- In case any processing fee or other charges are levied by the bank/agency for the completion of transaction , those charges will have to be borne by the student. Receipt will be issued for the amount credited in our accounts
- Student should retain the proof of payment transfer with them and email the scanned copy at email@example.com. They should carry the copy while reporting
- Any excess amount credited will not be refunded and will be adjusted to next semester/year fees.
- Assistance for Student Visa will be provided after provisional admission
- Information such as class commencement dates, important contact numbers etc. will be shared to student to prepare for arrival
- Pickup facility from Airport
- Assistance for FRRO registration (not applicable for Nepal and Bhutan students)
- Guided campus and hostel tour
- Hostel allotment and introduction to hostel authorities
- Induction Program
- After receiving the admission letter, student should immediately apply for the student visa with the Indian embassay located in your country.
- After receiving the Visa, the scanned copy of the same has to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that throughout the study period, he/she is on valid visa and renew their visa as and when required. Any assistance for the same will be extended by couselors at the International Student Affairs department.
Why Acharya for International Student?
- English and Foreign language learning facility for non native speakers
- Dedicated team to support international Students
- On campus mentor for every student View More..
- Innovative teaching methodology with rich and varied learning resources
- State – of – the – art campus with digital classrooms
- IT enabled learning and administrative environment
- A multi cultural environment on the campus
- Indoor/outdoor sports facilities
- Well furnished residences at campus
- Healthcare centre on the campus
- Professional, Soft skills, Outbound and Competency Enhancement Training
- Collaborations with eminent academic and research organizations View More..
- Interface with leading Industry to expose students to industry standards and internshipView More..
How safe is the campus and hostel?
Is the campus and hostel ragging free ?
Being a new joinee will I be assisted for FRRO ?
Is it mandatory to clear the ILETS or TOEFL
What all documents should I carry while leaving for India?
Can I cook in the hostel?
How will I know about when my classes will start?
Will I be given hostel accommodation on arrival?
Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road
Bangalore-560 107, India
College : +91-80-2372 2222 (Working hours Monday to Saturday 9:00 - 17:00 IST)
Email : email@example.com
Skype : international.acharya
Mobile/Whattsup : +91 9731705566 / +91 9731779233
Note : All International ( except Bhutan ,Nepal) have to be registered with FRRO ( Foreigner Regional Registration Offices) within 14 days of arrival in India. Click Here for Information.