Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following frequently asked questions (FAQs) may provide answers to many of the questions you have about Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing admissions process, and life as an engineering undergraduate. If what you do not find what you are looking for, join with us on live chat or by calling: +91 80 237 222 22, or do write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
What courses can I study at Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing?
Engineering (Undergraduate , Postgraduate and Research Programs).To view courses click here
What is the accreditation status of Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing?
Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Begalavi, that is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Government of India and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
What are the eligibility criteria to enroll for a particular course?
Can I apply for admission before having the results of the qualifying exam?
Yes. You are allowed to start your application process, but students will have to submit the original marks cards/certificates of the qualifying exam before the commencement of the course/ programme.
Are any placement assistance provided?
Yes. For more details Click Here
Is it necessary to appear in GATE / PGCET entrance for M.Tech admissions?
What is the procedure to change the course / program?
If any student wishes to change the course/programme, he/she will have to give a written application with a valid reason to a counselor, which is allowed only before the commencement of the course. Once it is authenticated by our counselor, the final approval has to be taken from the Director. After the final approval, the payment of fee Rs. 5000/- should be paid to change the programme.
Is it possible to get admission in BE Biotechnology after completing Diploma in Pharmacy?
No. Since Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects, it’s not possible. Moreover, the syllabus also varies from diploma in pharmacy to +2 patterns.
Does Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing provide hostel facilities?
Yes. For more details, Click Here
Does Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing have transport facility?
Yes. College buses ply from all major places in the city. Students can avail themselves of the transportation facilities by paying a nominal transportation fee depending on the distance.For more details, Click Here
Does Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing encourage sports?
Yes. For more details, Click Here
Is lateral entry possible?
Yes. Lateral entry is possible after completing diploma in the respective branch to II year BE. It may vary as per the rules and regulations of the Govt. of Karnataka and VTU. Lateral entry can be sought only through the entrance exam conducted by KEA and subject to the availability of the seat.
Do/Will you provide any document for the education loan?
We issue a bona fide letter, with all the fee details along with approvals and affiliation copies of the program through which a student can approach the bank for education loan.
What is cut off Ranking for CET / COMED K?
How is the coaching? And what are the steps being taken to improve academically weaker students?
- Members on the faculty are our strength; who are drawn from industry and corporate sectors.
- Smart classrooms with modern electronic devices and hi-tech seating facilities.
- Hands on training in labs and workshops.
- Group dynamics which involve club activities.
- Benchmarking performance in internal and external competitions
- Mentorship System to monitor and pay individual attention
- Special coaching for weaker students – Mentorship System is a unique pedagogical tool for learning at Smt. Nagarathnamma School & College of Nursing. A teacher is designated for every 20 students throughout the course, who offers academic and personal guidance, redress grievances, handle parental appraisal and help students to lead an active and healthy life.
What is the procedure to change the stream at II year in BE?
The change of stream is possible only in BE on certain conditions:
- There should be seats available in the desired branch.
- Students should have minimum 60% in both I and II semesters.
- WO any backlogs and change of branch fee would be applicable.